Sunday, April 19, 2009

Garage Sale Score




Yesterday was the neighborhood garage sale (or the neighborhood toy swap, as I like to call it.) We had forgotten about it, and didn't start out until about 10:30, this is very late for the sale, the serious shoppers get their very early. So I was pretty convinced we were not going to see anything worth while. However, I did have lofty dreamers of maybe finding a train table for Mason, but given our late start and my sometime pessimistic outlook (okay I admit it), I was pretty sure it was not going to happen. But low and behold, look what we found for $20, and my son could not be more excited. Now, where to put it? Right now it is serving as the coffee table in our living room......and it is barely going to fit in his playroom............so not sure what will happen, but Mason is happy that's for sure.

1 comment:

Marci said...

I love garage sale finds! I got a $140 high chair for $40 bucks last week. You go girl!