
I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that we have a baby in the house again, but all of the sudden Mason seems like such a big boy to me. In the past month he has mastered putting on his pajamas by himself, putting his shoes on by himself, and then just overall seems more mature. But today was the kicker, Mason is now riding a bike by himself. Not a big wheel, not a bike with training wheels, but a full blown bike. He can balance, he can turn around, and he can use the brakes. He is 2.5 years old, I am shocked.
Papa Bob and Grandma Carol gave Mason a Strider bike for his 2nd birthday. This bike is supposed to help kids learn how to balance and in theory help them learn how to ride a bike earlier. Well it worked! I'll post the video as soon as we get it up, but in the meantime, here is a picture of my "big boy."
2 comments:
My friend's son has one of those bikes and I was a bit skeptical seeing him sort of "walk" it down the street, but I am glad to hear a success story! Mason is precious. Hope you are doing well.
Loved the new posts. Maybe now that the ear infection is on the way out there won't be a need for Easter Bunny spray.
Post a Comment