So I have been bad with the blog, I admit it. But honestly, I didn't think anyone was reading it, so I kind of stopped for awhile. And the whole Facebook thing seemed like a much more efficient way to share information. Well on Thanksgiving, I received a "talking to" from my dad and my sister in law about how I have neglected the blog and how they miss it. So even if it is just for the two of them, I will try and continue it:) Is there anyone else out there reading this thing?
So obviously I have a lot to catch up on since my last post in July. Let's see.................................we went to Jamaica, Mason started mother's day out, Mason was Plex from Yo Gabba Gabba on Halloween, Rodney and I got a weekend away in Las Vegas for his birthday, and oh ya......................we are having another baby! Groundhog (as we refer to him, no name yet) will be here on February 2nd. And yes, it is another boy..................how did I go from a family of all females to a family of all males?
So I will try and catch up on these posts over the next few weeks..............and then in a couple of months, there should be some posts on our newest addition, whatever his name might be:)
No comments:
Post a Comment