

I must say, I think I pretty much had the perfect birthday this year. 32 ended up being a nice surprise. A few months ago, I was waiting on hold for a insane amount of time, and I heard a song from a band that I used to listen to in college, Jackopierce. I used to love them, so much in fact my family still kind of makes fun of me about it. So anyway, while I was on hold, I decided to see if Jackopierce might be coming to Austin anytime soon. So I look it up and see that they are coming on my birthday, how perfect is that, and then I look a little closer and see that they are playing a concert at the place where Rodney and I got married. Now my birthday is only nine days before our wedding anniversay, so it meant that we pretty much got to spend our three year anniversary at the same place we got married. It was so perfect!!!!! So mom and dad graciously offered to babysit, and Rodney and I headed back out to Starhill Ranch. It really was a perfect night. And Rodney even enjoyed the concert, he said it was one of the better ones he had ever gone to:) Here are a couple of pictures. One of Rodney in front of the "Grooms Quarters" which is the same building as the Saloon, and then one of us in front of the chapel.
No comments:
Post a Comment