I have been meaning to post some pictures of Mason walking with his walker for sometime now. His new favorite thing is to take the walker outside and walk up and down our street. For those of you who haven't been to our house, we live on a dead end. So this is perfect for him. We go outside in the mornings so it isn't too hot, and he just LOVES it! Also, I thought I would give everyone an update on the "screw"(see previous post). He still loves to play with it, and is frequently seen with it in his mouth as a pacifier. It still cracks me up.
1 comment:
Your son is sooooo cute! I love your blog , you have such a happy baby! Im just a passer-by and couldnt help but comment! Take a look at my blog, I have a little guy just a couple months older than yours and I love all the new things they discover and do.
oh and I wish I had a playgroup! how cool!
:)
Post a Comment