
Grocery shopping has gotten a little more difficult these days. Mason is not one for sitting in the cart for too long. Lately, I can usually get about half way done with my list before he wants OUT of the cart. Well today, I was so thankful to HEB, they must have know I was dreading shopping today. I had forgotten to bring his cart cover, which is usually the way I keep him occuppied. How did they know that the only way I was going to make it through was if Mason had a ball to hold onto while we were shopping. As we were walking into the store, there was a massive display, and Mason was beyond excited. I took one down for him, and it was the BEST $1.47 I have ever spent. He just held onto it (like a security blanket) and was perfectly content for the whole 45 minutes we were in the store. He didn't throw it out of the cart once. Would it be weird if I brought it to the store each time I needed to shop?
No comments:
Post a Comment