Sorry this post is a little late, but I still have to post up pictures of the little superhero we had running around our house on Halloween. Mason was still a little young to go trick or treating this year, so instead he put on his costume so he could greet the trick or treaters that came to our house. The three of us parked ourselves outside to hand out candy. Unfortunately, we didn't really have any visitors until after Mason went to bed. But he still had a great time waiting for them. Mason played around in the front yard and watched all the neighbors getting ready to go out for the evening. And he got a little sneaky on us, Rodney and I must have turned our backs for a few seconds, because the next thing we saw was Mason eating a package of Rolos, paper and all. He certainly had a great time devouring the candy, and I am glad he got a little treat on Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment