Sunday, May 18, 2008

My First Weekend Away











This weekend, I spent my first night away from my baby boy. We were having a baby shower for my friend Gayla in Dallas. Gayla is due in July and she is having a little baby girl, Jordan Taylor. Tracy is also pregnant, and she is having a little girl also, no name yet. Mason is going to have lots of girlfriends:) I also got to see Maura and Nicole. Maura lives in Conneticut now, but she will always be a Texan. Nicole is pregnant with her second little boy. Another playmate for Mason! It was great to see all of my friends. I have missed them all so much since I moved back to Austin.

Rodney and Mason had a guys weekend, and apparently it went just fine. They both had a great time, and Mason didn't seem to miss me at all. Although deep down, I know that he really did :)
These are some pictures from the shower.
Also, on Saturday night, I went out to dinner with my friend Julie, her husband Tony, Tracy and Shawn. We tried out the new restaurant Brio. I highly recommend the Lobster Risotto. Here is a picture of Tracy from dinner Saturday night. She is wearing one of my maternity dresses, which just happened to match the restaurant furniture perfectly :)




No comments: